‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Role, Didcot
A fantastic new position has become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established Opticians based in Didcot on a flexible full or part-time basis.
This is a flexible role open to both full and part-time applications to work in a small but reputable practice in Didcot where you will work to continue their on-going success.
The practice is well-established and has an excellent reputation within the community, with an established team of friendly Optical professionals ready to support you in your new role allowing you to focus on your patients needs.
You will join a leading provider of eye care to the UK and are looking for an Optometrist to maintain their high standards and provide first class service in their small but busy practice.
The remuneration package on offer is mart leading with a fully negotiable basic salary up to circa £65000, 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and a car allowance amongst more.
- Full-time or part-time position options available
- Practice open from Monday to Saturday with your working days negotiable and able to be tailored to best suit you
- 9am-5:30pm general working hours
- Supported by an experienced team enabling you to focus on your patients needs
- Excellent reputation within Optics
- Small practice with a bespoke attitude to patient care
- Offer a range of products to suit their client base including high-end designers such as Mulberry & Tom Ford alongside more budget friendly options
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary ranging from circa £45000 - £65000 depending upon experience and qualifications
- Flexible testing times circa 30 minutes+
- Car allowance for both work and private use
- Company pension scheme
- GOC fees paid
- CET provided in-house
- No Sundays or bank holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.