‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role Fixed Term Contract, Oxford
J143627_1679188651 Oxfordshire England £80K / Year
Please read on to discover more about a truly superb surgery seeking a Salaried GP to join them on a fixed term basis for 6 sessions a week to cover maternity leave.
The role is at a high achieving, well established and well-run surgery based out of excellent facilities, resulting in a well-managed workload and pleasant working conditions. The GPs are well supported by excellent clinical and clerical support teams. The practice is a training practice so there could be opportunity to get involved in teaching and training if desired. Admin is extremely well managed, and the GP's get their own assigned PA's helping to offer an excellent work life balance.
- Seeking 6 sessions a week
- Circa 8-month contract from September
- Possibility of staying on beyond this but cannot guarantee
- List size of circa 11,000
- Strong and stable team of Partners and Salaried GP's
- Clinical support team made up of Practice Nurses, Health Practitioners, Physiotherapist, Healthcare Assistants, Phlebotomists, Paramedics and Pharmacists
- Excellent management and clerical support team including PA's
- 15 consultations per session
- Low home visits
- No extended hours
- Excellent premises with onsite parking
- Training practice
Package and Benefits
- £10K per session per annum
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs