‹ Back to search results
Paramedic Practitioner Job - Full time, Swansea
An excellent opportunity has opened for a Paramedic Practitioner/Emergency Care Practitioner in Swansea.
The practice is opening a new role within their team to care for the acute and complex presentations. As the Paramedic Practitioner/ECP you will be working closely alongside the nursing team on a triage basis, as an autonomous practitioner. You will benefit from a supportive and close-knit team that meet regularly for support.
The practice operates over one site and cares for over 10,000 patients. It's located to the north of Swansea in a semi-rural site which has ample parking on site and is easily reached from Swansea and surrounding towns.
The Paramedic Practitioner/ECP will be:
- Autonomously assessing and treating acute and complex presentations
- Working closely with the wider team
- Some participation in home visits, on occasion
- Prescribing and advising on medication
Package and Benefits
The practice can offer:
- 37.5 hours, standard working hours
- Up to £44,000 depending on experience
- 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The successful candidate must be:
- Independent or Non-medical prescriber
- Autonomous practitioner
- Fully registered with a professional body: HCPC
- Experienced with acute/complex cases
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.