‹ Back to search results
Part Time Salaried GP Role, Hounslow
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in the Hounslow area seeking to hire a new Salaried GP to join an excellent team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's.
The Partners and management are passionate about development and there would be support on offer to develop interest areas as well as opportunities to get involved in teaching. The Partners are also receptive to and supportive of new ideas and new services the surgery could offer. The workload is well managed and the GP's work predominantly to a telephone triage system with very few home visits. The GP's are well supported by an excellent team of clinical support staff as well as an efficient and effective admin support team. The surgery are able to offer flexible working arrangements to accommodate childcare or out of work commitments.
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi-disciplinary existing team
- Involved in teaching medical students
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams
- Sessions made up predominantly of telephone triage
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.