‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Job, NE Coast, Scotland, Grampion Region
The client is looking for a leader, a tutor, a natural communicator...you get the idea!
The team is made up of various skill levels and this includes an established Manager who will assist and take care of the day to day to allow you to show your natural flair as a Pharmacist.
Pro NHS services, and open to offering new services as well.
Looking for someone who will help develop the pharmacy ongoing and guide the dispensing team along the way. The working week will be 5 days over Mon-Sat 9am-5.30pm.
- Script numbers hit around 5,000 per month
- Staffing levels - Support from a Pharmacy Manager, full-time ACT, part-time Technician, 2 Dispensers and several counter staff plus rivers.
- Looking for a leader, a tutor and a natural communicator
- Very pro NHS services, and open to offering new services as well
- Looking for someone who will help develop the pharmacy ongoing and guide the dispensing team along the way
- The day to day leadership and operational management of the pharmacy and the pharmacy team, including carrying out appraisals and ensuring all timesheets are completed and returned to head office on time.
- Motivating the team, ensuring all duties are carried out by the team and that targets set by the company are met and contributed to by the wider Pharmacy team.
- Performance management of the Pharmacy Team and managing competencies
- Ensuring a focus on safety and compliance within the Pharmacy whilst maintaining the Health & Safety Standards for the Pharmacy.
- Maintain pharmacy standards as set by the GPHC.
- Promoting excellent customer service always, identifying training needs where necessary.
- Training, coaching and inspiring colleagues
- Lead the dispensary team in the labelling, endorsing, ordering and preparation of all types of prescriptions and medicine orders.
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £50,000
- £4,000 relocation bonus
- Opportunity to live peacefully in picturesque settings
- Be a part of an award winning company with supportive owners
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)-accredited master's degree in pharmacy (MPharm). (essential)
- Completed a period of one-year pre-registration training in a community pharmacy.
- Great work ethic and positive attitude with a passion for delivering excellent service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, using initiative and delegation skills
- Ability to support and develop colleagues
- Confident computer and database skills.
- Willingness to continue learning.
- Mathematical competency.
- Respect for Confidentiality.
- Adaptive to change and progressive thinking.
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.