‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Role, Duns
An award winning Pharmacy is looking for a new Pharmacy Manager for a branch in Scotland- Duns.
The position would suit an experienced Community pharmacist but consideration given to newly qualified pharmacists, IP qualification would be very beneficial to the role
The pharmacy offers the Pharmacy First Plus or common clinical conditions service and has two consultation areas. We have a Consis dispensing robot and are about to fit an Omnicell VBM machine to prepare compliance aids safely and efficiently
- They are looking for a Pharmacist who can assist our branches delivering the Scottish Pharmacy contract across our 5 branches in the NHS Borders area.
- There will lots of variety in the role and robust back up from our head office too.
- The family run group of 7 pharmacies in the Borders and East Lothian. The head office and warehouse are in Duns, Berwickshire.
- All our pharmacies have an adequate staffing level and the right skill mix of medicines counter assistants, Technicians and Accuracy checking Technicians.
- This allows our Pharmacists to concentrate on patient care issues.
- You will be working alongside experienced community pharmacists, including four independent prescribers. They are delivering Pharmacy First Plus in two branches with another planned soon.
- You will required to hold a driving licence, be an excellent team player and have the drive to deliver lots of face to face consultations with patients.
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £ 59k for experienced candidate
- Average 37.5 hour week, 5 days full time contract
- Av No of items 11,500 per month
- Company Pension scheme
- GPhc Fees paid
- Group Life assurance (death in service) and Group Income
- Protection policy paid by the company.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Independent Prescriber-not essential
- Newly qualified would be considered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.