‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Role, Newport
An exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager in a community based Pharmacy in Newport.
The store is fairly modern and surrounded by a parade of shops in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Open 43 hours a week
- Staffing levels- NVQ 2 Technician x 2 and dispenser.
- Approximately 8000 items per month
- Working hours: 5 days and alternate sat - 8hrs per day and 3 hours sat
- Store management
- Increase script volume
- Lead by example and provide excellent customer services
- Ensure the Pharmacy is acting in compliance with laws and regulations
- Stock management
- Provide services such as flu vaccinations
- Use initiative when it comes to implementing service for a patient demographic
Package and Benefits
- Up to £60,000 per annum
- £25 per hour
- Bonus for hitting KPI's can be discussed
- Pension as per statutory obligations 3% employer/5% employee
- 20 days holiday
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- A member of the GPhC
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.