‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Role, Westcliffe-on-Sea
A Community Pharmacy in Southend on sea is looking for a Pharmacy Manager to manage their store 5 days a week Monday to Friday, working alternate Saturdays. Day off in the week when working Saturday
As a Pharmacist Manager in Southend on Sea you will thrive on involvement with the Community and be rewarded with an exceptional benefit scheme like no other.
- The Pharmacist role goes beyond just great management skills.
- We're after people who can bring real commercially and leadership to their pharmacy, inspiring every person who works there to exceed targets and deliver exceptional service.
- Day to day responsibility for your team, stock, operational and GPhC (PSNI) standards.
- You will receive direct line management support from your Regional Healthcare Manager.
- If you have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you could become a vital member of both the store team and the local community and could help to maintain excellent customer loyalty.
- It's a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Our Pharmacy Managers are extremely important to us; we recognise that you could be our Regional Healthcare Managers of tomorrow. We will support you to develop both your professional and commercial skills.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive pay and up to 33 days holiday
Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
- Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
- Competitions throughout the year to win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
- Excellent training
- Internal progression opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Experience of working in a community pharmacy
- Ideally have experience of leading a team
- Understanding of NHS pharmacy funding and how to maximise profit through the achievement of targets
- Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Experience of coaching and developing people
- Qualified Pharmacist
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.