‹ Back to search results
Practice Nurse Job, Glasgow
A new opportunity has opened in central Glasgow, for an experienced Practice Nurse.
The practice, located in central Glasgow are seeking an experienced Practice Nurse to join their existing team. A single site, Partner owned practice which is rated good in its CQC inspection. You will be assisting with both treatment room duties, and chronic disease management.
This is a training practice which offers a supportive environment and open door policy. The team value their meetings to discuss complex cases and ongoing professional development. There may be opportunities in future to extend your training, in line with the needs of the practice, such as completing a Diploma.
The location is easy to commute to either by car or train from surrounding areas, and is equipped with parking on site. Please read on to see the package offered and requirements for this role.
- Assisting the nursing team with chronic disease clinics - asthma, COPD and diabetes
- Treatment room duties will include vaccinations, smears and wound care, plus more
- Accountable to the Lead Nurse
- Working autonomously
Package and Benefits
- There are full time hours available with this post (37.5)
- £16 - £19 per hour depending on experience
- Professional development
- NHS Pension
- 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Primary care experience either GP Surgery or Walk in Centres (1 year)
- Confident, autonomous Practice Nurse
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Practice Nurse role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.