‹ Back to search results
Quality Systems Manager Vacancy, BE or LUX
Are you passionate about constantly improving quality through innovation? We are working with a world-renowned medical device company keen to appoint a highly analytical and problem-solving quality professional.
Our client is a well-known medical device company specialising in Wound Management devices used in the community and hospital setting. They have experienced double digit growth over the past 3 years and are currently expanding at a fantastic rate across the UK, Europe and even America.
This is a great opportunity to join this successful team who have enjoyed constant success. A Pharmaceutical Science background would be beneficial, and a keen work ethic and meticulous approach is essential.
Belgium (Kontich) or Luxembourg (Esch-sur-Alzette)
- Manage and lead eQMS implementation
- Determine Quality Systems process improvements for both compliance to ISO 13485 & 21CFR820 and overall performance
- Serve as main contact for internal departments, working closely with them
- Prepare and complete quality documentation and reports regarding quality, and customer requirements
- Develop and implement Quality throughout the business
- Drive risk management
Package and Benefits
- 65,000 - 85,000 EUR depending on experience
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Degree (Bachelor/Master) in Pharmaceutical Science, in Science or equivalent based on relevant experience
- 5 years of successful professional experience in a Quality department and a first experience in team and project lead
- You are fluent both written and spoken in English, other languages as Dutch, French or German are an asset
- Perfect command of quality processes and procedures
- Knowledge or experience in internal auditing
- Experienced in product manufacturing and GxP
- You have strong knowledge of:
ISO13485 and 21 CFR 820
Medical Device regulation
- You have an ISO/EN auditor certificate or the desire to obtain it
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456Not the right job for you?