‹ Back to search results
Relief Pharmacist Role, Deeside
Successful Pharmacy group areare looking for an experienced Relief Pharmacist to join their team as a Multisite Pharmacist, supporting branches across Deeside.
The ideal candidate will have a real hands-on approach to the way they do things. If you love nothing more than getting to know your customers as well as being proactive in providing an array of services in a very busy community pharmacy, you could be the person we are looking for.
We are seeking an individual who embraces change and is able to support an existing team with new and existing business initiatives. You will have a positive "can do" attitude, promote and deliver services within the team and provide a great customer experience within the pharmacy. Join our friendly team and focus on providing outstanding patient care and healthcare in your local community.
Salary and hours negotiable.
- Undertake the role of Responsible Pharmacist (RP)
- In the absence of the Opera ons Manager or any other relevant managers, be responsible and accountable for the delivery of high quality output including to act as a point of contact and be responsible for the overall management of the staff working in the facility.
- Ensure full staff compliance with Company SOPs, informa on governance and company policies
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Company Welfare Scheme
- Pension Scheme with contributions from the Company, and Life
- Insurance Cover & Membership of AXA
- GPhC fees paid
- Superb development and career opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- MUST be a registered Pharmacist in the UK
- GPhC registration
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.