‹ Back to search results
Remote Clinical Specialist Eastern Europe Role, Poland
On behalf of our client, a very well established and highly regarded medical device manufacturer, I'm looking for a Clinical Specialist to cover Eastern Europe.
In this newly established role, you will promote and support the client's highly innovative consumables product range. The approach is to offer a comprehensive range for interventional cardiology and radiology, vascular surgery and oncology, covering all the medical staff's as well as patient needs: "procedure vs. product". You will engage with KOLs and influencers within the hospital environment in order to establish and develop the portfolio. You will support clinical professionals by introducing and training the usage of the client's products.
- Supporting distributor's sales and marketing teams will also be part of your activities and you will achieve this by delivering product training to sales reps and gathering and reporting market intelligence to marketing respectively.
Package and Benefits
- Compatitve base salary, bonus and company car / car allowance, benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Clinical expert preferably within interventional radiology and cardiology and / or vascular surgery
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Self-motivated and independent
- Business Acumen
- Clinical background preferably within either device area
- Experience from medical devices
- Experience from working in an international environment
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456