‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job (optional view to Partnership), Port Talbot
J175548_1677892956 Wales £80K / Year
This is a brilliant chance to join a highly regarded GP Training surgery, in Port Talbot on a Salaried basis (with an optional view to Partnership if desired).
The surgery have put together a large multi-disciplinary team consisting on GPs, Pharmacists, Paramedics and ANPs. The sessions have been organised in such a way that they will not over-run as appointments are booked at GP discretion. You would also be seeing minimal home visits.
Located in Port Talbot, easily commutable from Swansea and Neath. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as ANPs, Pharmacists and Paramedics
- Offering 4- 6 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- Successful GP training practice
- View to Partnership available
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs