‹ Back to search results
Sales Associate Role, Medical Beds & Transport, Belfast
Here is an excellent opportunity for you to join a Global Leading organisation and work in the exciting, fast paced, Medical Devices market that is Emergency Care.
This Sales Associate Program is world-class.
Over a period of 18 months, you will work together with an experienced Sales Representative and develop into a sales champion. You will be mentored, supported and coached by a mentor who you will in turn support in order to drive business across the portfolio. Following a successful 18-month period in this role you will be positioned to be able to take up a role as a fully established Sales Representative within the exciting Sports Medicine division.
We are working with one of the most respected brands in Medical devices market who are looking for outstanding talent on their communications division. Our client can boast outstanding product ranges, has extensive relationships/network and is recognised as a market leading device specialist. The client employs over 54,000 professionals globally and can offer sales professionals outstanding career progression, development and training.
- Learning the skills required to manage a territory effectively and grow business in line with National sales objectives.
- Learn how to implement training sessions and workshops on the equipment, and deliver these sessions to nurses, and the wider teams in hospital.
- Learn how to gain an understanding of customers' needs and identify the opportunity to promote and sell products.
- Gain an understanding of the different ways to provide product into a hospital through consignment of kit or use of loan services and learn to manage these channels to best suit customer's needs.
- Provide customer service to an existing customer base within the theatre and clinical environment.
- At all times appreciate that provision of appropriate medical care for the patient is of paramount importance and our priority is to only ever recommend product that is appropriate.
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary up to £30,000
- Competitive bonus structure circa £10,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Healthcare, Pension, Holiday allowance
- Tools of the trade (phone, laptop etc.)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The successful candidate will ideally have some sales experience.
- Degree educated ideally in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field.
- Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator.
- A strong preference will be placed on candidates who have a sporting background
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456