‹ Back to search results
Sales Associate, Sports Med Role, Scotland
Entry level training position, working with a Global Leading organisation in Sports Medicine in Edinburgh.
This Sales Associate Program is world-class.
Over a period of 12 - 18 months you will work together with an experienced Sales Representative and develop into a sales champion. You will be mentored, supported and coached by a mentor who you will in turn support in order to drive business across the portfolio. Following a successful training period in this role you will be positioned to be able to take up a role as a fully established Sales Representative within the exciting Sports Medicine division.
We are working with one of the most respected brands in Medical devices market who are looking for outstanding talent on their communications division. Our client can boast outstanding product ranges, has extensive relationships/network and is recognised as a market leading device specialist. The client employs over 40,000 professionals globally and can offer sales professionals outstanding career progression, development and training.
- Scotland - Central Belt, predominately Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Developing the skills required to manage a territory effectively and grow business in line with National sales objectives.
- Learn how to implement training sessions and workshops on the equipment, and deliver these sessions to nurses, theatre practitioners and surgeons.
- Understanding customers' needs and identify the opportunity to promote and sell products.
- Gain an understanding of the different ways to provide product into a hospital through consignment of kit or use of loan services and learn to manage these channels to best suit customer's needs.
- Provide customer service to an existing customer base within the theatre and clinical environment.
- At all times appreciate that provision of appropriate medical care for the patient is of paramount importance and our priority is to only ever recommend product that is appropriate.
- Package and Benefits
- £30k Basic
- Plus £11k bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- Pension, training, medical
- Phone, Laptop, iPad
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The successful candidate will ideally have some sales experience.
- Must be degree educated ideally in a Science, Sport, Engineering or Anatomy related field.
- Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator.
- Candidates must have held a valid UK driving licence for over 12 months.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456