‹ Back to search results
Locum Veterinary Nurse Role, Hawick
Prospect Health are recruiting for a Locum Veterinary Nurse to join an excellent practice based in Hawick, Scotland.
- Start ASAP
- Initial Requirement is for 2-3 months
- 4-5 days per week
- The working hours are 8.30-6.30pm Monday to Friday
- The practice is closed at weekends, a Nurse would be on call from 6.30pm on a Friday evening to 8.30am on the Monday morning
£18.00 - £20.00
Length of Booking
2-3 months initially
On Call Requirements?
No - Accommodation allowance available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse
- You should be eligible to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.