‹ Back to search results
Senior Consultant Vascular Surgery Role, Qatar
Prospect Health are working with a leading hospital looking for a highly qualified Senior Vascular Surgeon Consultant to join their team. The role is based in Qatar .
Qatar is a country in Western Asia. Near to its neighbor country Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. It is very much like Dubai or Abu Dhabi has been one of the main locations for British migrants to re-locate to since the late 1990s. Its tax-free salaries, excellent weather and cosmopolitan capital Doha make it one of the best places in the world to live, work and raise a family.
Our client is the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
They manage 12 hospitals - nine specialist hospitals and three community hospitals - as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
To meet the needs of a rapidly growing population, has announced ambitious plans to expand capacity across its network through to 2030.
The new and enhanced facilities and network of services will support and reinforce ongoing efforts to provide the safest, most effective and compassionate care to each and every one of our patients, both now and in the future.
Package and Benefits
Excellent Tax-free salary
- Family Accommodation
- Allowance for 3 kids Education
- Business Class Flights
- 50 calendar days annual leave plus 10-14 days in Islamic and national holidays
- CPD Allowance
- Family Health Insurance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical specialties accepted)
- Arab Board of health Specialization.
- Canadian Fellowship (RCPSC)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship from Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
- Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review
- Must have at least 1-year Senior Consultant experience or 6 years Consultant experience
- Valid license to practice in country of origin or country of practice
- Target date of onboarding is December 2022
- Candidate with 1-2 months' notice period will be considered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.