‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role, Market Drayton
Salaried GP 4-8 sessions, Dispensing Practice Near Market Drayton, Shropshire, circa £76,000-£88,000 FTE, Partnership option available if desired
What the job involves eg: - key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
Please read on if you wish to work in a long-established and very successful dispensing practice with a friendly and supportive team ethos (daily GP team catch up scheduled into sessions) and commitment to professional development. Located within an excellent practice building you will enjoy strong patient continuity and a genuine sense of team amongst the GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nursing team. The practice also has a large, highly effective administrative support team who provide great assistance in reducing clerical duties and helping to provide a sustainable, rewarding work environment.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Large, surgery with excellent facilities#
- Dispensing practice
- Av. 14 contacts per session
- Light home visit requirement
- Friendly and cohesive surgery team with daily catch up meetings
- Stable and friendly team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent team of Practice Nurses and Clinical Pharmacist
- EMIS Web practice software
- Practice population over 17,000 patients
- Highly organised and structured practice with excellent Practice Manager
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £76,000-£88,000 (£9,500 - £11,000 per session, per annum) FTE for Salaried GP
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.