‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, near Yeovil
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner close to the town of Yeovil.
This is the perfect post for an experienced ANP that is seeking a modern and supportive practice. There is scope to work across two sites which are close to one another, a short drive outside of Yeovil.
The practice itself has modern facilities which are purpose built to care for approximately 10,000 patients. You will be working alongside a multi-disciplinary team to take initial histories and make assessments, through to treatment for minor illnesses and injuries. This is a successful practice which has recently been rated as Good in its CQC inspection, and prides itself on being patient centred to provide the highest quality of care.
Easily reached from surrounding areas including Yeovil and Taunton, with parking on site. There is a large nursing team and administrative team to support you.
- Minor injuries and illnesses
- Initial history taking, assessment, diagnosis and treatment as an autonomous practitioner
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- Supporting junior staff, and partaking in clinical meetings
- Mix of triage and face to face appointments
Package and Benefits
- Up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Up to full time hours available (18 - 37.5), permanent job
- NHS Pension, 6 weeks holiday
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 2 years of experience either in primary care or community care
- Knowledge of chronic and complex conditions
- Right to work in UK, and NMC registration
- Experience of triage and management of minor ailments
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.