‹ Back to search results
Fixed Term Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Langport, Somerset
An excellent practice in rural Somerset is seeking a fixed term ANP on a part time basis
The practice, located just by Langport in Somerset is seeking a 20 hour, fixed term ANP. The post is for 6 months. This is suitable for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner that can work autonomously, from history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care. The post holder should have prior experience within a primary care setting and have differential diagnosis ability.
The ANP will be working as a part of the multi-disciplinary team but must be comfortable with autonomous decision making.
In this role:
- Assessing, diagnosing and treating minor injuries and illnesses
- Knowledge of chronic conditions management and complex cases
- Advising and prescribing medication
- Knowledge of PGDs
- Awareness of local community health issues
Package and Benefits
The practice are offering:
- 20 hours, fixed term post for 6 months
- £37,000 - £53,600 depending on experience
- Parking on site
- Located close to Yeovil, Glastonbury and Taunton
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The successful post holder:
- Full registration with the NMC
- MSc Advanced Practice or equivalent
- Recent primary care or community experience (2 years)
- Independent prescriber
- Triage experienced
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.