‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Required, Weston-Super-Mare
J179591_1679188598 Somerset England £55K - £65K / Year
Full or Part Time Optometrist role in Weston-super-mare, Somerset, Independent Practice, base salary up to £65,000.
Brand New Optometrist role in Weston-super-mare, Somerset working at a leading family-run independent practice.
At this practice, high quality patient care is placed at the forefront of all their services. With investments in the latest technology such as a state-of-the-art OCT-3D Eye Scanner, our client ensures you have the facilities available to achieve meticulous eye exams.
Our client is trusted by Over 10,000 to be their Opticians of choice and over 60% of all their new patients have been personally recommended.
Your day-to-day activities will be to deliver eye tests in a personalised manner to ensure high customer satisfaction in a relaxed working environment.
- An Optometrist role requiring clinical expertise to provide thorough testing and high levels of customer service working a minimum of 3 days a week
- General working hours include 9am-5:30pm Monday-Saturday
- Be able to provide a friendly, informative, and empathetic service
Package and Benefits
- Generous base salary of £55,000-£65,000
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday working
- Retail Discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free & Regular CPD Courses
- Access to SimplyHealth (claim cashback on healthcare purchases)
- Your birthday off work
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered
- Right to work in UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs