‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Role, Yeovil
We are currently working with a well-established and successful practice in the Yeovil area that are looking to employ an ambitious Optometrist looking for the next challenge in their career.
You will join an experienced and tenured team in a practice with low staff turnover and a phenomenal reputation in the area, where it is known as the opticians of choice.
The practice is a highly-established and has close links with the community it serves, with regular full clinics and excellent reviews regarding their standard of care.
This is a flexible role with multiple options for work including part-time hours and alternate weekends are available to enable a greater work-life balance.
There is a clear focus on the clinical aspect of Optometry, where the practice offers multiple additional services including MECS, glaucoma and cataract clinics, while the owners invest in their staff and encourage clinical development including sponsorship through further courses.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this is an excellent opportunity to consider while still available.
- Flexible full or part-time role with flexible days available
- Alternate weekend working available
- General working hours of 9am-5:30pm
- Modern and well-equipped clinical practice including OCT's and Phoropters in all test rooms
- Offer wider clinical services including cataract clinics and MECS scheme amongst more
- Working alongside an experienced and tenured team including qualified dispensing staff
- Excellent team spirit where they value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success.
- Numerous opportunities for further progression and development with a superb track record of investing in their staff
Package and Benefits
- Market leading package with an unbeatable basic salary between £45,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience)
- Signing-on (golden handshake) or relocation package/bonus
- Fantastic package including paid GOC, college and AOP fees, company pension scheme and private healthcare/dental care
- Bonus scheme
- Happy to enrol employees on extra CET a self-development programs, truly encouraging progression and development as an Optical professional with CET training inside and outside of work and evenings arranged by the company.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Fully registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.