‹ Back to search results
Part time Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job near Yeovil, Somerset
This excellent practice is seeking a new part time Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their team in Yeovil for 18 hours per week.
Serving the community of Yeovil, this practice is seeking a new Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their friendly team. The practice prides itself on delivering the highest quality of care by utilising modern care systems to keep things efficient. They prioritise patients and ensure that your duties are eased through the effective management and administrative structures in place.
If your priority is patient care in a supportive, modern practice then please read on. This is the ideal opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner that is looking for a different kind of challenge in a streamlined environment.
- Utilising the triage system to prioritise face to face appointments
- You will be accountable to the GP team clinically and supported by a multi-disciplinary team for administrative duties.
- Working autonomously, you will do clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of patient care
- 18 hours total, over Monday and Friday
Package and Benefits
- Up to £50,000 (full time equivalent)
- Training practice
- On-site parking
- 5 weeks holiday
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
You will have an Advanced Nurse Practitioner qualification, be NMC registered and hold a prescribing qualification.
- ANP with Prescribing qualification essential
- Primary care experience essential
Nurse Practitioners that have a Prescribing Qualification are encouraged to apply.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Nurse role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.