‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job, optional view to Partnership, near Glastonbury
An excellent opportunity has become available for a GP to join a long running and well regarded GP training surgery near Glastonbury, on a Salaried basis (with an optional view to Partnership, if desired)
You would be joining a large multi-disciplinary team comprising of permanent GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Physios and Pharmacists. The practice has worked hard to build a strong team ethos, and have regular mid-morning coffee breaks to share support. They are also very flexible on working timings and working days, and aim to make your overall workload as manageable and sustainable as possible.
Located just outside Glastonbury, easily commutable from Bridgwater and Wells. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Stable patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including a Pharmacist and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partnered and Salaried GPs
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership available if desired
- Successful GP Training practice with current ST2s and ST3s
Package and Benefits
- £76,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Optional view to Partnership available
- Option to become involved in GP Training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.