‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job, Yeovil
Salaried GP Job- Yeovil (£72000 - £80,000 per year)
This is a great chance to become part of an experienced and friendly team of GPs, as a Salaried GP. You would have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills in a well-managed Teaching and Training Practice, as well as enjoying an excellent work/life balance. A dedicated team of administrative staff have reduced GP workload to minimal levels, and an experienced group of clinical staff ensure low numbers of GP home visits and maximum day to day support
Located in the Yeovil area within easy reach of Dorset. Ample on-site parking provided.
- Modern, purpose built surgery with large consulting rooms
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with further clinical and Teaching progression available
- Highly organised Teaching and Training practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.