‹ Back to search results
Veterinary Nurse Role, Taunton
Rare role in sunny Somerset for a Veterinary Nurse looking for a new challenge! Extremely well facilitated practice offering all aspects of small animal veterinary care around the clock. Starting salary from £24,000.
A fantastic, independent vets a short drive from Taunton providing extremely high standards of veterinary care and also offering referral services for Soft Tissue Surgery, Orthopaedics and Ophthalmology.
The team you'll be joining are dedicated, skilled but very friendly and supportive. The practice is of independent ownership and each member of staff is of huge value to the practice. A lovely warm atmosphere within the practice.
Your role will be very varied, lots of exposure to interesting cases. There will be a rota in place which will see you working days through Mon - Fri, and a rotational weekend rota (to include some night work.)
- A true clinical Vet Nurse position
- Access to interesting medical and surgical cases thanks to multiple veterinary post grad certificate holders
- You will work both operating and in-patient shifts and all the bits in between
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
To be considered for this role you will;
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be a qualified, registered Veterinary Nurse
- Be confident with the necessary nursing skills
- Have a good level of post qualification experience
- Have great communication skills, both written and spoken
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.