‹ Back to search results
Experienced Small Animal Veterinary Oportunity, Barnsley
Excellent opportunity for an experienced vet to join a growing practice with a good team of experience Vets and Nurses.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Small Animal Vet with a minimum of 6 years UK experience to join a growing and friendly practice situated just between Barnsley, Doncaster and Sheffield, has just come up. This is a supportive working environment with an experienced and dedicated team of Vets, nurses, practice management and front of house staff. Currently there are three vets all with 5+ years' experience. However, due to continued growth of the practice over the last few years they have plans to take on an additional Vet. The aim is to form a close-knit team of 4 Vets that can build strong relationships between one another, share ideas and support each other.
The practice itself is a big bright open plan clinic, with modern interior and has excellent facilities including digital X-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab and much more. It is has excellent transport links to all of the major South Yorkshire cities. The ideal person for this role will be confident with routine surgical and medical procedures and happy to work sole charge occasionally. It is also important that they value the importance of building strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike, as they continue to build their presence as a leading practice in the area.
The successful applicant will benefit from a very competitive salary in recognition of previous experience, as well as the opportunity to progress into practice ownership in the near future should they wish. Aside from this, they will have access to an almost uncapped CPD allowance, industry leading holiday allowance, a superb work life balance (4-day week, no OOH & 1-in-4 weekends) as well as other company benefits such as discounts, professional memberships and pension etc.
If you are interested in this position, simply apply below or contact us for more info.
- Small animal 1st opinion practice
- Excellent transport links to Barnsley, Doncaster and Sheffield
- Excellent facilities including digital X-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab and much more
- Modern open plan premises
- Friendly experienced and supportive 3 vet team
- 4 Nurses, practice manager and reception staff on hand
- 4-day week
- No OOH
- 1-in-4 weekends
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary in recognition of previous experience
- Almost uncapped CPD allowance
- Certificate study funded and encouraged
- Opportunity to progress into an ownership position
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice in the UK
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 6 years UK experience, though less will be considered
- Friendly and proactive attitude and enjoy building good relationships with colleagues and clients alike
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent. Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453.