‹ Back to search results
Flexible Audiologist Role, Doncaster
A job role where you have the ability to customise consultations to guarantee expectations of every patient's visit to the clinic are exceeded
An exciting Audiologist/RHAD job in the Beverley area is now available working in a high end privately run business who pride themselves on their continued outstanding customer care and their ability to satisfy patient needs
You will have access to cutting-edge technology that will allow you to outperform other competitors and ensure you exceed all aspects of customer care
- A flexible role where you will be based in both clinic and field based, with a schedule part time Monday to Friday 9am-5pm enabling you to have an essential work life balance with additional flexibility around school hours etc if required
- Provide daily exceptional customer care to maintain the company's current leading reputation in the private hear care sector
- You will work extensively with a like-minded, helpful and friendly team who will fully support you in your new role
- Increased degrees of autonomy in comparison to other positions, with the ability to develop and expand your own private customer base over time
- To secure the best outcome for your patient and promote personally designed solutions to a completely private customer base in a state of the art clinic based setting
Package and Benefits
- Amazing incentives within the business to allow colleagues to exceed individual targets to receive rewards such as trips away, shopping vouchers etc
- Remarkable bonus scheme with very realistic first year projected on target earnings of £70,000+
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Private healthcare and further additional lifestyle benefits
- Generous car allowance or company car
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered/eligible with HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD or soon eligible to register due to the customer base being fully private
- Fantastic organisational and communicational skills to ensure you are able to deliver consultations to a high standard and in an efficient manner
- Hold a valid drivers licence
- Hold the correct right to work documents in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.