‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Role, Rotherham
If you're a passionate Pharmacist or Pharmacy Manager, we would love you to join our amazing team based in the heart of the ex-mining village.
The successful candidate will be a self-driven; team player who delights in providing good customer service and has a strong business focus.
Pharmacy opening times Monday to Friday- 09:00-18:00.
Managing and supporting a team of 2 to 3 dispensers including a technician plus a counter assistant in a completely newly refitted shop. You will be required to carry out the day-to-day responsibilities of a pharmacist which include dispensing prescriptions, respond to symptoms with over-the-counter sales, staff training etc.
- A commitment to great customer service and leadership amongst the other members of staff creating a warm and professional working environment for yourself and your colleagues
- Ensure the smooth running of the pharmacy, maintaining script volume while also searching for ways to increase this. (Typically dispensing 8,500 items per month)
- Supporting counter staff with queries from patients for OTC medication
- Provide a range of services: MDS, blue patient scripts and Flu jabs
- EHC and NRT Voucher Scheme ongoing
Package and Benefits
- Annual salary of up to £50,000 (negotiable)
- 5 weeks holiday (Pro rata)
- Annual performance related bonus scheme
- GPhC fees reimbursed through monthly tax-free allowance
- Workplace pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- The role is well suited to anyone within the early stages of their career and beyond
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.