‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Role, Sheffield
If you're a passionate Pharmacist or Pharmacy Manager, we would love you to join our amazing team based in the heart of a great community village.
The successful candidate will be a self-driven; team player who delights in providing good customer service and has a strong business focus.
Pharmacy opening times 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday.
Looking for a qualified Pharmacist to come in and manage the day-to-day operations of this fast paced and exciting Pharmacy. Working alongside 3 to 4 dispensing staff and one counter assistant including an ACT and ACA.
- Provide MDS/CPCS/NMS and Flu services
- Manage the team to keep a highly quality of customer service and positive outlook within the shop and the Pharmacy profession
- Think of new ways to maintain/increase script volume (average 12,000 items a month)
- Focus on patient demographic and develop service areas to which you feel would be beneficially in the Pharmacy
- Ensure the pharmacy complies with federal and state regulations
Package and Benefits
- Looking to pay £22ph (negotiable)
- Would be happy to take someone on 4 days a week but ideally 5 days or alternating 4 and 5 days per week
- 5 weeks holiday (Pro rata)
- Annual performance related bonus scheme
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- At least 3 years' experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.