‹ Back to search results
Supervisor Position, Thorne
A fantastic new opportunity has become available for a Supervisor to join a well-established and reputable Optical practice based in Thorne on a full-time basis
Having experienced a continual demand for their services, this successful Optical practice are now looking to add to their team to ensure that patient service and satisfaction is kept at a high standard.
The practice has a phenomenal reputation within the community it serves and has owners who place a focus on the clinical side of Optics, while a further emphasis is placed upon staff well-being and development.
You will join a vibrant team with countless years experience in Optics, where their phenomenal working culture and atmosphere enables them to have very low staff turnover.
In return for your time is a competitive salary which is negotiable depending upon experience and the seniority of the position taken, GOC and ABDO fees paid amongst more.
- Full-time role working Monday-Sunday where your working days can be tailored to your preference but will require a weekend shift
- You will provide excellent customer service
- Working with a wide range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient demographic
- Modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- Established and friendly team to support you in your new role
- Additional opportunity for further development including professional courses/qualifications
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive basic salary which is up to £20,000 (negotiable depending upon experience)
- GOC & ABDO fees paid
- Bonus scheme could provide you with an extra £2000 per year
- Support through further qualifications
- Opportunity to progress into senior roles if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Optical experience needed
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.