‹ Back to search results
Full Or Part Time Independent Optometrist Role, Tamworth
High end, family run, independent practice role based in Tamworth looking for a passionate Optometrist who understands the importance of delivering exceptional patient care.
- It is a family business, and they believe in bringing their family values into the workplace.
- They take great pride in the quality of their work, and the dedication to their patients.
- Superb modern setting with a brand new location, shop fit and equipment
- Relaxed testing times to suit the needs of the patient
- Opportunity given to the right candidate for progression and development
Flexible weekend work offered
Deliver a premium service with in a state of the art setting having an understanding that Patient care is at the forefront of developing and maintaining a superb reputation amongst the community the practice serves
Package and Benefits
- Professional fees paid
- Salary up to £55,000
- Bonus scheme on offer
- Annual leave 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
- State of the art facilities
Relaxed testing times
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered
Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.