‹ Back to search results
Part-time Pharmacist Manager Role, Burntwood
Wonderful Community Pharmacy in Burntwood looking for a Part-Time Qualified Pharmacist 2 and a half days a week.
Willing to pay £22 to £24 per hour
Open to negotiation on the package for the right candidate.
Part-time role with opportunity to pick up more work at surrounding branches
A steady paced environment, which currently dispenses approximately 9,000 items per month.
Huge potential for someone to come in and increase these numbers, using their own vision to implement new services and patient population catered wants.
Work alongside a familiar team to keep the loyal customer basis and make great connections in relation to local amenities and GP Surgeries
- Working Monday and Friday 09:00-18:30 and Saturday 09:00-13:00
- Part-time basis making sure keeping a good relationship with the other Pharmacist and staff
- Oversees the operations of the pharmacy department
- Make sure that customers are prescribed the correct medicine
- Ensure the pharmacy complies with federal and state regulations
- Communicate effectively with customers relating to queries and issues
- Ensure staff provide high standards of customer service to customers
- Train staff in prioritizing customer orders and delivering them efficiently
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £26,312 (can earn more if pick up more shifts)
- Willing to pay £22ph
- Work place pension
- GPhC fees paid
- Chance to be put through extra training and progress career further
- Company Pension
- Opportunity to earn KPI on hitting targets- get paid 20% of NMS
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- All experience will be considered
- You'll want to deliver outstanding service with a positive mind-set to our customers in an exciting, progressive environment.
- You'll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with
- your team to deliver great results
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.