‹ Back to search results
Pharmacist Manager Role, Penkridge
A group of Community Pharmacy's is looking for a Qualified Pharmacist to work Full-time across two of the branches which are within a 5 minute walking distance from each other in Stafford- Penkridge.
Monday 9:00 - 5:30 (Pharmacy 1)
Tuesday 9:00 - 5:30 (Pharmacy 1)
Alternate Wednesday's (Pharmacy 2)
Thursday 8:30 - 6:30 (Pharmacy 2)
Friday 8:30 - 6:30 (Pharmacy 2)
Saturday 9:00 - 1:00 (Pharmacy 1) Every Saturday or three / four
- Building relationships with customers is key - community village, very important to people
- Can prioritise and keep team calm in busy, stressful situations
- Can diffuse disgruntled customers, set an example and is organised with paperwork and communications.
- Accurate. Experienced, and willing to take on new services is desired
Package and Benefits
- 5 weeks holiday (based on hours) + bank holidays
- Long service holiday accrual carried over from current employer
£22 - £24 an hour
- 20% of NMS achieved for the branch (if part-time this is split 10% each)
- Company incentives monthly
- Annual all expenses paid company party
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Open to experience
- Open to Full time and part time
- Service driven
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.