‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Vacancy, Stoke-on-Trent
An excellent well established Corporate Community Pharmacy group is seeking a Pharmacy Manager for their Stoke on Trent store.
- Full-time with competitive rates
As a Pharmacy Manager you will:
- Experience of working in a community pharmacy
- Ideally have experience of leading a team
- Understanding of NHS pharmacy funding and how to maximise profit through the achievement of targets
- Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Experience of coaching and developing people
- Manage and support a great team in the Pharmacy
- Provide services to hit KPIs and earn bonus up to 25% if your salary
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you could become a vital member of both the store team and the local community and could help to maintain excellent customer loyalty
Package and Benefits
- Up to £53,300 (Negotiable) based on experience
- Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays
- 42.5 hours per week
- Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
- Up to 33 days annual leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Must be registered on the GPHC Register
- Completed the Trainee year/Pre Reg as a Pharmacist
- Managerial experience desired but not essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.