‹ Back to search results
Clinical Pharmacist Role, Ipswich
Medical Practice in Ipswich looking for a PCN Clinical Pharmacist to join their Practice.
The Clinical Pharmacist will be a Qualified Pharmacist, hold the Independent Prescribers qualification or be working towards the qualification.
The successful applicant will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop and deliver the PCN DES (Direct Enhanced Service) and run processes for repeat prescription reauthorisation, management of medicines on transfer of care and systems for safer prescribing.
- The successful candidate(s) will have a patient facing role in managing long-term conditions; working directly with patients to assess and treat conditions, as well as promote self-care. We offer flexible roles dependent on the hours you are available for work and your level of experience.
- Medication reviews
- Support the team with patient care and services
Package and Benefits
- NHS Package
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Clinical Pharmacist experience
- Experience working in General Practice would be an advantage
- Qualified Pharmacist (MPHARM)
- Registered to Practice in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.