‹ Back to search results
Community Pharmacy Manager Role, Ipswich
Full Time Community Pharmacy Manager role in Ipswich.
An award winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe is looking for a Manager in Ipswich
- Identifying potential interactions between drugs and providing information to the patient
- Ordering stock and ensuring that it is kept in appropriate conditions
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of all medication processed through the pharmacy
- Offering advice on dosages, side effects and other aspects of drug interaction
- Delivering community healthcare services such as prescription collection and delivery
Package and Benefits
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Professional GPhC fees reimbursed
- Accommodation available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GPHC
- Practice in the UK
- Managerial experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.