‹ Back to search results
Multi-site Audiologist/ RHAD Job, Ipswich
J168537_1679188591 Suffolk England £50K - £70K / Year
As a full-time multi-site Audiologist/RHAD, an exciting and interesting opportunity has arisen to work in a high-end clinically oriented Audiology service provider.
Excellent customer service is one of the company's core principles, and it actively encourages workers to excel in their careers by providing opportunities for them to further develop vital and helpful skills in order to become devoted and exceptional professionals.
Longer testing durations, a pleasant and comfortable work environment, and a wide selection of tests all contribute to a modern client-focused workplace that provides a new experience as no two days are the same!
Each session with your private clients is personalised to meet and satisfy all of their goals, resulting in the greatest potential hearing outcome. Because all appointments are held in contemporary and new facilities and equipment, it is a really fulfilling and gratifying experience.
With a high and large guaranteed starting salary of £40k+, a very profitable commission structure with an OTE of £50-£70K+, and extra bonuses, this is one of the greatest packages in the Audiology sector that continually pays you for your skill and hard work.
Additional professional costs and expenses are paid when you travel around Suffolk for up to 2 hours every day, visiting cutting-edge clinics.
- A well-organized and pre-scheduled agenda will assist you properly outline your day
- Because no weekend work is necessary, a fantastic and flexible work-life balance may be established from Monday to Friday
- To reach patient objectives, work hours are consistent and easy from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with testing times of 1.5 hours. In a focused and pleasant environment
- All of the clinics are high-end, with the most up-to-date equipment
- Fantastic high earning potentials of up to £70k+ OTE
Package and Benefits
- A company car that can be used for both business and pleasure is one of the additional benefits
- There is a total of 33 days of vacation time available, including weekends and holidays
- Additional lifestyle benefits and private healthcare, as well as reimbursement for all professional fees are available
- Possibilities for further growth and training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Posses the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
- A Full driver's licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs