‹ Back to search results
Optical Assistant / Assistant Manager Job, Hadleigh
We have a rare and exclusive vacancy for an Optical Assistant / Assistant Manager to join a modern forward thinking practice in Hadleigh.
The potential candidate will have to be driven and open minded to new ideas. On offer is a competitive salary plus bonus scheme and uncapped career progression.
You will be working with an experienced store manager to provide support to the shop floor and ensure the highest standard of patient care.
This well established and successful company has developed a sleek and modern practice, to help make the process as streamlined as possible. So if you're a passionate individual keen to progress in the optical world please do not hesitate to get in touch whilst the position is still available!
- Working Tuesday to Saturday 9:00-5:30pm
- Based out of a newly built practice, alongside a Store Manager
working with patient care at the forefront of everything you do
- Opportunity to put your own stamp on a growing business
- Wide variety of frames on site
Package and Benefits
- Unlimited career prospects and professional freedom
- Guaranteed basic salary of £24,000 - above average salary for an optical assistant
- Excellent bonus scheme
- No Sundays, Bank Holidays or Evening work
- 5 weeks holiday
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Optical experience not necessary, but would give significant advantage
- The right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.