‹ Back to search results
Optical Practice Manager Job, Newmarket
We are working on behalf of a small, yet well-established Optical practice that is looking for an exceptional Manager to join their location based near Newmarket.
Their success stems from the exceptional levels of patient care they offer as well as the ability to constantly adapt to changes in the optical sector. These are the two key attributes you will be expected to demonstrate in order to be considered for the role.
The role is open to applications from experienced Optical professionals who are looking to take their first steps into management as training and support given is genuinely market leading.
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic, independently owned practice that truly values every team member and is committed to helping them develop, presenting a superb opportunity for an Optical Manager keen make a mark on a practice
On offer is a generous salary, a company bonus scheme and a unique career development plan.
- Full-time role where a Saturday will be required with a day off on a weekday
- Taking on responsibility for the day-day running and performance of the practice, working alongside the practice team to drive performance accordingly
- Ensuring that the best eye care is provided to maintain the excellent reputation the practice has gained and delivering the finest customer experience
- Providing care to both NHS and private patients
- Well-established practice with a good reputation in the area
- The practice is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to provide excellent clinical care
- Opportunity to work in a thriving practice and make your mark on the development and future of the practice
Package and Benefits
- Excellent remuneration scheme on offer with a negotiable basic salary depending upon experience up to circa £23000
- 28 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Superb prospects for career development and full training provided
- Fantastic opportunity if taking first steps in management
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Previous experience in Optics
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.