‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Role, Haverhill
Are you a qualified Optometrist looking to take the next exciting step in your career?
Prospect Health's Optical Division is actively seeking an ambitious, self-motivated Optometrist to take up an exceptional opportunity within an independent practice in Exeter.
On offer is the chance to better develop your skills as a clinician alongside a very experience team using brand new state of the art equipment and the ability to offer the community a variety of specialist services not readily available within other opticians in the area.
- Flexible full or part-time role with days available from Monday to Saturday
- Working hours of 8:30am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday, while alternate weekend work is negotiable
- The company is a small, well established and family owned independent opticians in Cambridgeshire
- Pride themselves on having a great reputation for excellent patient care in a relaxed, fashionable and modern environment
- Known locally as being very clinical based and often get recommendations from Ophthalmologists for patients to come visit them
- Flexible testing times, enabling exceptional high quality patient care up to circa 45 mins
- Running specialist services including OCT scans, Triage and Emergency appointments, Dry eye clinics and Glaucoma & Cataract monitoring
- The business model attracts affluent patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- The Directors are a fully qualified Optical professionals who drive clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Support from experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Using paper based patient management systems and state of the art equipment
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary between £45,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience)
- Potential for alternate weekend working
- 45 minute + testing times
- Working days may vary depending on the flexibility you require, offering greater freedom for work-life balance
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Registered with the GOC
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs