‹ Back to search results
Surgical Training Specialist (Orthopaedic Robotics), Glasgow
Due to continued success in their Robotics division, we are delighted to be supporting one of the industries most respected brands to hire a Surgical Training Specialist - Robotics covering key centres in Glasgow and some partial support in Edinburgh.
Robotics has been a major success focus for this business and they are widely regarded as the market leader in this field, due to continued successes they are looking to add an additional headcount to the team to help cover the demands. This is an exceptional opportunity in which you will be working directly in the surgical theatre setting and liaising with clinical professionals to deliver training and case support of this outstanding technology.
This could be a great opportunity for someone currently working as a clinical professional to transition into the commercial world or equally, someone who is already operating in medical device sales/training to transition across.
Candidates will need to have direct exposure of the theatre environment and be confident working closely with surgical professionals - a keen understanding of anatomy and physiology, especially in orthopaedics is required.
- To support the Territory Specialist to allow account independence and sales growth via a structured clinical support and educational program.
- To increase and deliver product technical knowledge at a high standard to health care professionals and patients.
- Directly support cases in theatre and provide pre and post case support / calibration of the robot.
- Attend exhibitions and sales meeting as directed by the district manager in order to co-implement the marketing and sales strategies.
- Supporting relevant local and national educational courses
Package and Benefits
- £32 - £40K Basic
- Annual bonus - 20%
- Executive Car / Car allowance
- Pension, training, medical etc
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Previous clinical experience of the orthopaedic market, ideally directly in a training role
- Highly developed and proven written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and practical learning skills
- Practical experience of the theatre setting and working with clinical professionals.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456