‹ Back to search results
Accuracy Checking Technician (ACT) Job, Shepperton
Accuracy Checking Technician wanted for a independent pharmacy in Shepperton who have been serving our community for over 40 years.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 18:00
Seeking a friendly and organised with a passion for providing excellent customer service. Building relationships with your customers is key and you'll play an important part in meeting their unique healthcare needs.
- Assist the Pharmacist in managing the day to day running of dispensary by allocating work to Dispensing Technician and
- Dispensing Assistant's to ensure the efficient and safe running of the dispensary, managing stock levels and be another expert for our customers to talk to, providing healthcare advice and services at the counter.
- You'll also assist with sales and general store duties including product displays and cash transactions.
- As every day is different, you could find yourself getting involved with everything from acting as the first point of contact for customers, managing high volume dispensing transactions for local care homes to dealing with operational queries from GP surgeries.
Package and Benefits
- Working 40 hours per week
- Looking to pay between £12-£14ph
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension, company discount
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified ACT
- Accuracy Checking Qualification and NVQ/QCF Level 3 equivalent qualification in Pharmacy Services and GPhC registration.
- Experience as an ACT for 3 to 4 years
- Experienced in working in a Pharmacy
- Highly efficient and hard-working
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.