‹ Back to search results
Independent Audiologist Job, Woking, Surrey
A unique new prospect for an experienced Audiologist/RHAD to join a growing future focused high quality fully independent business in Surrey, working across a small number of high end practice facilities.
Full time role working 845am-530pm mid week (only very occasional Saturdays if any may be required for this position max 1 in 4 )
Will work as a sole Audiologist clinic based with access to multiple extensive client databases
Serving fully private client with complete professional freedom guaranteed!
Role will require both clinical acumen and ability/enthusiasm to build the hearing care business long term with support of the business owners
- Clinical Audiologist/RHAD position offering well informed product recommendations to suit individual patient requirements
- Flexible test times to suit client needs and complete freedom of product choice / aid suppliers
- Wax removal services are like to be required but not essential to be already qualified in this area
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary guaranteed in first year £35,000-£50,000 with future remuneration fully negotiable
- Statutory benefits apply and any additional benefits are negotiable
- Opportunity to put own stamp a high quality independent hearing care service and build a lasting relationship with business owners
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 2/3 years minimum commercial experience required
- HCPC registered or eligible to register
- UK drivers licence
- Should be flexible to travel up to circa 45 minutes from Woking in Surrey in a multi site position
- Willingness and ability to drive audiology business and build lasting colleague and client relationships
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.