‹ Back to search results
Independent Dispensing Optician Role, Oxshott, Surrey
Fantastic new employed Dispensing Optician / experienced Optical Assistant job prospect working out of single beautiful presented fully independent practice near to Oxshott in Surrey.
This growing family run business is keen to secure a new passionate new Dispensing Optician or highly experienced Optical Assistant with strong interest in high end dispensing and fashion who will play and key part of the business development long term.
- 4 or 5 day per week position working mid week 930am to 5pm and Saturdays 930am to 430pm (our client is happy to offer 1 in 4 Saturdays off) and no Sundays required
- Opportunity to work with mid to high end practice with prestige bespoke brands such as Tom Ford, Hofhorn and Essilor serving 80% private client base
- Practice operates with superb bright modern facilities and state of art equipment including OCT and Visioffice X
- Overall a superb prospect to work in an Optom owned and operated prestige practice who have great passion for exceptional levels of customer care with clinical and professional freedom guaranteed
Clinical/commercially focussed role with no immediate management responsibility required but will have opportunity to assist in the overall running and development for the business via undertaking tasks such as product selection/ordering etc and as head count grows in short to mid term Practice Manager role likely to be required on more formal basis
- Will be encouraged to take a proactive interest in the development of the business as whole as the patient base continues to grow working closely with the business owners
- Enjoy a relaxed boutique feel practice with 60 min test times and 45 minutes provided for dispensing
Package and Benefits
Basic salary up to £35,000 for highly experienced candidates
- Regular weekends off in full each month
- Contributions towards parking expenses can be provided
- Bonus scheme likely to be introduced in near future but not currently operational
- ABDO and other professional fees paid
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Engaging role with passionate independent team
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
GOC registered DO or soon to register if still completing your studies
- Experienced Optical Assistants with 10 years + experience can also be considered
- Right to work in the UK required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.