‹ Back to search results
Lead Veterinary Surgeon (F/T) Role - Farnham
Our client, a fantastic veterinary practice in Farnham is recruiting for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
- The company in question is looking for an individual to join an enthusiastic existing team of professionals who pride themselves on practising veterinary medicine using modern methods and state-of-the-art equipment.
- This organisation provides strong mentorship and support to its employees to enhance career development and job satisfaction. On offer to the successful candidate is a very attractive salary & benefits package
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive holiday allowance
- CPD allowance
- RCVS fees paid
- Excellent salary packages
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development programmes available
- Fantastic career progression
- Staff discount
- Flu vaccine voucher
- Support scheme
- Cycle2work scheme, eyecare vouchers and discounted gym membership
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice as a Veterinary Surgeon in the UK
- You must possess the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453