‹ Back to search results
Locum Vet Role, Surrey
Prospect Health are looking for an experienced Locum Vet to join a busy Independent Practice based in Surrey. This Locum position is outside of IR35 regulations.
- Start ASAP
- The requirement is initially for 3 months
- 4 days per week
- 1:3 Weekends
- Practice open times are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 7.30pm, Saturday 8.30am - 5.30pm and Sunday 8.30am to 1.30pm
- Consulting times are Monday to Friday 9am to 12 noon and 3pm to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm and 3pm to 5pm, Sunday 9am to 12 noon, (12 -1pm is blocked out for emergencies only)
£400 - £450 per day - Ltd Company
Length of Booking
3 months Initially
4 days per week
On Call Requirements?
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- RCVS Registered Veterinary Surgeon
- Eligible to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.