‹ Back to search results
Optical Dispenser/Manager & Assistant Manager, Caterham
This extremely successful international company is looking to recruit an Optical Dispenser/ Store Manager plus an Optical Assistant/Assistant Manager to join their practice in Caterham.
You'll be guaranteed an above market salary and professional freedom, so if you're interested in hearing more about this exclusive opportunity please do get in touch whilst the position is still available!
This amazing opportunity is open to driven and enthusiastic individuals looking to take the next step within their career.
You will work along side optical professionals to ensure the best service and contribute to their growing success.
- Working out of modern practices fitted with the most up to date equipment and highly attractive range of products
- Join a small and friendly team of optical professionals with relaxed management style
- Working Tuesday to Saturday 9am-5:30pm
- Opportunity to have great autonomy in day to day practice operations with great support from highly experienced business owners
Package and Benefits
- Guaranteed basis salary of £35,000+
- Excellent bonus scheme, making the total income realistically around £50k OTE
- An above market salary for Optical Assistant/ Assistant Manager of
- £24,000 plus bonus
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- No evening work
- Fantastic career development prospects up to partner/co Director level
- Sleek modern practices, with latest equipment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the UK
- Optical experience would be desirable
- Ability to dispense at all levels, GOC qualified Dispensing Optician would be desirable
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.