‹ Back to search results
Optical Dispenser / Store Manager Role, Guildford
A successful forward thinking company is looking for an Optical Dispenser / Store Manager to join their team in Guildford.
The successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic individual with optical experience. If this sounds like you, then please do not hesitate to get in touch to find out more about this amazing opportunity whilst its still available.
You'll be working out of sleek modern practices, fitted with the latest equipment and patient care at the forefront of everything they do.
Offer with this established company is a market leading remuneration package, with a realistic earning potential of around £50,000!
- Join a small and friendly team of optical professionals with relaxed management style and patient care at the forefront of everything they do
- You'll be working out of a modern practice fitted with the most up to date equipment and a wide range of products
- Working Tuesday to Sunday 9am-5:30pm
- Opportunity put your own stamp on the practice operations with great support from highly experienced business owners
Package and Benefits
- A market leading guaranteed basic salary of £35,000+
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent bonus scheme which takes total income realistically around £50k OTE
- No evening work or bank holidays
- Bright sleek practices, fitted with latest equipment
- Fantastic career development prospects up to partner/co Director level
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC qualified Dispensing Optician would be desirable
- Optical experience is essential
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.