‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Role, Guildford
We are currently working with a well-established practice in the Guildford area that are looking to employ an Optometrist to continue their on-going success.
You will join an experienced and tenured team in a practice with low staff turnover and a phenomenal reputation in the area, where it is known as the opticians of choice.
The practice is a highly-established and has close links with the community it serves, where they are regularly fully booked and receive referrals from happy patients for their friends/family to come.
There is a clear focus on the clinical aspect of Optometry, where the practice offers multiple additional services including MECS and cataract clinics, while the owners invest in their staff and encourage clinical development including sponsorship through further courses.
Additionally there is opportunity for you to supervise a pre-reg Optometrist, with the package on offer tailored accordingly.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this position would suit an Optometrist keen to develop within the profession.
- Full-time preferred however part-time applications also considered
- Unique working pattern of 4 'long' days if full-time, working 9am-7:30pm 4 days a week with 3 days off
- Modern and well-equipped clinical practice including OCT's in all test rooms
- Offer wider clinical services including MECS scheme amongst more
- Working alongside an experienced and tenured team including qualified dispensing staff
- Excellent team spirit where they value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success.
- Numerous opportunities for further progression and development with a superb track record of investing in their staff
Package and Benefits
- Market leading package with a basic salary between £40,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Fantastic package including paid professional fees, pension scheme and private healthcare
- Opportunity for further clinical development
- Generous bonus scheme where current Optoms take £500+ per month extra on bonus alone
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- Multiple avenues for progression including pre-reg supervision and into more senior roles
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Fully registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.